BID NOTICE UNDER OPEN DOMESTIC BIDDING
[LDC HEALTH INSURANCE] – [Procurement Reference number: LDC/NCONS/2016-2017/00052]
|1. Law Development Centre has allocated funds to be used for the acquisition of LDC Health Insurance.
2. The Entity invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for the provision of the above non consultancy services.
3. Bidding will be conducted in accordance with the open domestic bidding procedures contained in the Public Procurement and Disposal of Public Assets Act, 2003, and are open to all bidders.
4. Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information and inspect the bidding documents at the address given below at 8(a) from [8:00am-5:00pm].
5. The Bidding Documents in English may be purchased by interested bidders on the submission of a written application to the address below at 8(b) and upon payment of a non-refundable fee of [UGX 100,000] payable to the casher LDC.
6. Bids must be delivered to the address below at 8(c) at or before [11:00am and 13th-April-2017]. All bids must be accompanied by a bid securing declaration. Bid securing declarations must be valid until (28th-November-2017,]. Late bids shall be rejected. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders’ representatives who choose to attend at the address below at 8(d) at [11:30am and 13th-April-2017]
7. There shall not be a pre – bid meeting.
8. (a) Documents may be inspected at:
Procurement and Disposal Unit
Law Development Centre
P .O. Box 7117, Kampala
Plot 339, Makerere Hill Road
(b) Documents will be issued from: [As indicated in 8(a) above]
(c) Bids must be delivered to: [As indicated in 8(a) above]
(d) Address of Bid Opening: [As indicated in 8(a) above]
9. The planned procurement schedule (subject to changes) is as follows:
Frank .N. Othembi