BID NOTICE-RENOVATION AND MODIFICATIONS OF THE MAIN BUILDING
BID NOTICE UNDER OPEN BIDDING
[Renovation and Modifications of the Main Building] – [Procurement Reference number: LDC/WRKS/2016-2017/00054]
- Law Development Centre has allocated funds to be used for the acquisition of Renovation of Main Building.
- The Entity invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for the provision of the above works.
- Bidding will be conducted in accordance with the open domestic bidding method contained in the Government of Uganda’s Public Procurement and Disposal of Public Assets Act, 2003 and is open to all bidders.
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information and inspect the bidding documents at the address given below at 8(a) from [8:00am to 5:00pm].
- The Bidding documents in English may be purchased by interested bidders on the submission of a written application to the address below at 8(b) and upon payment of a non-refundable fee of UGX 200,000/=] . The method of payment will be [Cash at the Cashier’s Office LDC].
- Bids must be delivered to the address below at 8(c) at or before [11:00AM and 13TH-April-2017]. All bids must be accompanied by a bid security of (UGX 19,000,000) Bid securities must be valid until (28th -January-2018) Late bids shall be rejected. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders’ representatives who choose to attend at the address below at 8(d) at [13th-April-2017 and 11:15Am]
- There shall be a site visit at [Law Development Centre Main Building at 2:00pm] on the dates indicated in the proposed schedule in this notice.
- (a) Documents may be inspected at:
Law Development Centre
Procurement and Disposal Unit
P.O. Box 7117, Kampala
Plot 339, Makerere Hill Road
(b) Documents will be issued from: [As stated in 8(a) above]
(c) Bids must be delivered to: [As stated in 8(a) above]
(d) Address of bid opening: [As stated in 8(a) above]
- The Planned Procurement Schedule (subject to changes) is as follows:
|a. Publish bid notice
|b. Pre-bid meeting/ Site visits where applicable
||(Within the first 7 working days of the bidding period)
|c. Bid closing date
|d. Evaluation process
||(Within 40 working days from bid closing date)
|e. Display and communication of best evaluated bidder notice
||(Within 5 working days from Contracts Committee award)
|f. Contract signature
||(After expiry of at least 10 working days from display of the best evaluated bidder notice and Attorney General’s approval).
Frank .N. Othembi