• Imparting legal and practical skills to Bar Course students.
• Providing legal knowledge to those whose work requires knowledge of law and to others who have obtained at least an Advanced Certificate of Education and wish to further improve their academic capabilities.
• Conducting clinical legal education to Bar Course students.
• Organizing and conducting short courses, seminars, conferences and any other tailored courses for government, public and private sectors with a view to promoting a better understanding of the law.
• Undertaking research into any branch of the law.
• Assisting the Law Reform Commission in the performance of its functions.
• Assisting in the preparation of reprints of Acts of Parliament in accordance with any law for the time being in force.
|Last Updated on Thursday, 03 March 2016 07:46|